Dark Lotus Drift Team
Grassroots Championship Series
March 21st & 22nd 2020
Mission Raceway Park , BC, Canada
Grassroots Competition Specific Drift Car Rules
– Vehicle must be Rear Wheel Drive
– NO vehicles that are in the Formula Drift Pro-Am, Formula Drift Pro or Pro2 Series
– Any vehicle with any active or future Formula Drift competition in this calendar year is not allowed!
– Rear Tires Maximum width 245 must be clearly labeled on sidewall of the tire
– Front Tires are open to any size
– No quick change rear differentials allowed
– No Dog Box or Sequential Transmissions allowed
– Drivers cannot switch vehicles during Qualifying or Competition
– Must pass Vehicle Tech Inspection Rules at http://www.DarkLotus.ca
Round 1 (March 21st-22nd) Tandem Drift Competition Top 32 Schedule
Day 1 Morning Practice, Afternoon Qualifying, Open Drift if time allows
Day 2 Morning Practice, Late Morning Top 32 Start, Podium Ceremony
(Another drift course layout will be running for drivers who
get knocked out of competition and still want to drift)
Prize Money (Based on 32 Car Registration)
1st Place – $2000
2nd Place -$800
3rd Place – $400
End of the Year Season Champions
1st Place – $1500 + Gold Card Pass(Free Entry to every drift event the following season!)
2nd Place – $700
3rd Place – $300
Driver Entry Fee
$300 for Competition Drivers for (Two) Both days Qualifying and Competition!
Includes Camping at the Race Track for the driver and maximum
of 3 Pit Crew Team Members!
$100 Per Day for Practice Only Drivers
Practice only Drivers will be limited to the secondary track Layout we have going at the top end of the drag strip during Qualifying and Competition.
Once Qualifying is done the first day the main track will be open to all drivers for Open Drift Practice!
Once Competition and Podium ceremony is done on the 2nd day the main track will be open to all drivers for practice.